Our mission is
- to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations;
- to safely deliver our customers a quality product in a timely and efficient manner;
- to build a team between Delta and our customers through honesty, responsiveness;
- to make the customers’ goal and priorities ours while exercising impeccable ethics and values.
Our vision is to be the preferred industrial contractor every employee wants to work for, and every client wants to work with; to be leaders in all we do with a commitment to safety, quality, efficiency, integrity, and community.
Standards for Success
Delta Constructors offers a sensible approach to project management and construction execution. Whether it's a very large project or a one person staffing position our approach is simple, excel at the basics, be agile and follow through.
These guideposts have stood the test of time and continue to point us towards achieving our mission.
A zero incident culture, and injury free workplace
Responsible care for natural surroundings
Expectations and standards are met
Align objectives, interest, and expectations with stakeholders
Estimate, analyze and organize to achieve goals
Meet targets within approved budgets
Meet milestones of approved timelines
Set benchmarks, track execution and measure results
Identify, remove and mitigate
Clear, accurate and open with all stakeholders
- 2009 – Delta Constructors established, serving Alaska’s North Slope providing electrical and mechanical construction to the oil and gas industry.
- 2012 – Opened regional headquarters in North Dakota, providing electrical services to the Oil and Gas industry in the Bakken.
- 2014 – Expanded services to include mechanical construction and fabrication capabilities.
- 2015 – Expanded services to include Midstream Oil and Gas facilities.
- 2016 – Opened regional headquarters in New Mexico and Texas providing electrical and mechanical services in the Delaware Basin, Permian Basin and Gulf of Mexico.
- 2018 – Formed Delta Commissioning Division providing stand alone and integrated commissioning services.
- 2020 – Opened regional office in New Mexico. Expanding construction and fabrication services to serve Upstream and Midstream Oil and Gas, and other industries including mining, Renewable Energy, Chemicals, and Government Contracting. Reached 700 employees.
- 2021 – Opened regional office in Midland, Texas, expanding our construction and fabrication services in the greater Permian Basin.
We recruit top talent and implement best practices to ensure projects are completed safely and efficiently. Our success is a direct result of our employees. We have assembled a team of highly skilled, well respected leaders, who are passionate about what we do.
Here are some things our customers have said they appreciate about our team:
- Dedicated and Dependable
- Intensely Focused on Project Delivery
- Honest and Trustworthy
- Part of the Community
Our team is made up of people from 42 states in all different trades, skills, and knowledge. They help us to be flexible to the project needs and are committed to proving our worth to our customers.
- We share our success with our employees
- We provide training and development opportunities
- Our turnover rate is below the industry benchmark at <4%
AREA OF OPERATIONS
Servicing our industries in the following regions:
Northern Region - Alaska, Alberta
Rockies Region - North Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Colorado, and Utah
Southern Region - Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Gulf of Mexico